Sunday, 19 June 2011

In My Mailbox (12)

(Also known as the 'Please don't laugh' edition of IMM!)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

So, yeas... I decided, for some reason or another, to do a vlog. Just to give it a try. I felt really silly sitting there talking to a camera, to be honest! I recorded the video on Friday, so when I say today, I mean Friday. (No-one gets post on Sundays!)






Bought:

Won:

Various bookmarks and stuff!

What did you get in your mailbox this week??
(Oh yeah, and thanks for watching!)

7 comments:

  1. Yaay! You did really well! The editing was really good, too. I wouldn't know where to begin with the tile/author subtitles.

    I've been meaning to read the Lord of the Rings books, especially since I loved the movies so much.

    Congrats on winning all that swag from Jennifer Laurens :)

    I can't wait for the Near Witch to be released, it's one of the books I'm planning on reading as part of the 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

    P.S. I didn't laugh (well, except when I first saw that this was the 'please don't laugh' edition) :D You did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, cute vlog! LOTR is a must for any collection! Great IMM!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your vlog was very good! Birthmarked looks excellent, hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see and hear you! I'm rubbish at speaking to a camera...I tend to speak really fast but might try doing one of these in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first vlog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! Birthmarked sounds very interesting. I still need to read the last LOTR book.
    New Twitter follower! Old GFC follower.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vlog! =)
    It doesn't seem like your first one at all =)
    I so want to read Birthmarked.
    Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...