Thursday, 30 June 2011

Author A-Z Challenge: Z



Authors from A to Z


I nearly forgot to do this.... Ooops.


Z is for
Markus Zusak

Markus Zusak
And for the grand finale of this challenge, we have the only author whose surname starts with a Z and whose book I have read. I am not sure if I would have found out about him if not for my Grandma. When I went to England last year, she, as per usual, had a great stack of books waiting for me to read. One of them was The Book Thief. I brought it back with me to Greece and read it in the autumn and I absolutely loved it! From what I've seen, he's also written a few other books, including one called I Am The Messenger, which I really want to read!





And that concludes this month-long challenge! Many thanks go to Heather from Proud Book Nerd who came up with the idea and hosted the whole event!

Thanks to everyone who read these posts! They took a lot of thinking to write up (especially with some of those problematic letters) and I was very glad for all the comments I got! It made me feel it was worth the effort I put into it!

Just like Heather, I will be doing a wrap-up post sometime next week (hopefully!). Don't worry, it won't be much reading! Just a quick reference post with all the authors names, in case you want to check some ones you missed out on!

Thanks again to everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, well done with coming up with a 'z'. There is Gabrielle Zevin, too, whose book I just got. You should read her books :)

    I found it really ironic that you wrong this, 'Don't worry, it won't be much reading!' on a blog about books :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an excellent job! I've really enjoyed your posts. Thank you for participating! I hope you'll play along next year, too! :-)

    And, yes, I chose Zusak, too. I haven't read The Book Thief yet, but I will for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I meant to add that I look forward to your wrap-up post! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...