Sunday, 5 June 2011

In My Mailbox (10)


Hello everyone! Welcome to another IMM post! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

This week was rather quiet. I only got two books, which were actually requests on BookMooch! One of them was actually sent to me on Monday and it was here on Wednesday! Seems like the Greek Postal Service can work well when it wants to!


Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
I just found out about this one because of the film (based on the book) that came out here last week and I rather liked the idea of reading a good proper chick-lit book! Hope it's good!

Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I had actually avoided getting this one when I saw it in my local bookshop a few months ago for some reason. But since then, I have heard so many great things about this series, that I decided to give it a try!

Thanks to both lovely girls on BookMooch who sent me these books!



What did you get in your mailbox??
Feel free to leave a link in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. You avoided Hush, Hush?! Hope it doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard awesome things about Something Borrowed!
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do like Hush, Hush and hope you enjoy it too. Happy reading!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Hush, Hush. I hope you like it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Hush, Hush was a fun book. I hope you like it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great IMM! I loved Hush, Hush but I haven't heard of the other one. Is that bad? lol. Love your blog!

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have Hush, Hush! I haven't read it yet though. Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...