Friday, 20 May 2011

TGIF (2)


TGIF is a feature hosted by Ginger from GReads! every Friday! This feature allows us to re-cap our posts of the week and answer a fun question at the same time!

This week's question is:


Back to the Beginning: 
What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?

__________

Oh my.... This is bad... I just read my first review and I really do not like it... No, scratch that. It's just baaad. Anyway, this first review is on The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger. I have to admit, I made a good job of not saying much about my thought on the book. I think I have come a long way since then, though. My reviews are more structured, they focus on my thoughts about the book (and not on retelling the blurb in my own words) and I feel a lot better about them! 

Which was the first book you reviewed on your blog? Has your style of writing/reviewing evolved in any way since then? You can even link up your first review if you want! :)

__________

Last week on the blog:

I've been a little absent this week, but it was for a good reason! I had some interviews for the MSc programme at the university on Monday and Tuesday, so I was just a teensy-weensy bit stressed. But, I found out on Tuesday evening that I have been accepted!!! Anyway, there will be many more reviews to come now, so don't desert me! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. I think I will participate in this meme next week. I hadn't really heard about it till now!

    Angie

    XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel better about my reviews as well! I guess all that practice worked out! My first review was Choker by Elizabeth Woods! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually enjoyed the Time Traveler's Wife. Even though it was really sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great TGIF! I think my reviews have improved, though it's only been 3 months ;)

    Here's my post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...