Monday, 23 May 2011

In My Mailbox (8)


Hello everyone! Welcome to another IMM post! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

These are the books I got over the past two weeks! I only got one the previous week and didn't have enough time to write up an IMM post, so I'm including it in this week's post!
Here is what I got:


Won:
A World I Never Made by James LePore (from Shana over at A Book Vacation)
Camille by Tess Oliver (from Vickie over at ComaCalm's Corner)

Mooched:
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
This edition has a really weird cover, that I don't think I really like. However, even though it is from a swap, it's in absolutely perfect condition! I couldn't believe it when I first opened the parcel! Looking forward to this one!

Bought:
Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
As most of you will know, Shift (the second book in the series) has just come out and everyone has been saying how good Shade (and Shift) are! I thought it sounded rather different, as it features ghosts, so I decided to give it a try!

From S&S Galley Grab:
I got my first newsletter from S&S Galley Grab and decided to grab two e-galleys for starters.


Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma 
Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz (which I will admit to downloading by mistake, so I am not sure when I will get round to reading it)

That's it from me this week!

What did you get in your mailbox??
Please leave me a comment!

3 comments:

  1. I find the book condition can be so random on BookMooch. I keep my expectations low but have been pleasantly surprised on many occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the winnings. I have read Forbidden and I thuoght that it was really a heartbreaking read. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like the Wicked Lovely cover?!?! It's the one I sought after but when I ordered off of amazon I got the purple one :(

    Looks like you got some good books at any rate

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...