Sunday, 17 April 2011

In My Mailbox (5)


Hello everyone! Welcome to another IMM post! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

This week, the other two books that I ordered from the Book Depository finally arrived!! (Links go to Goodreads.)

Sooo...

I got

Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder (Book #2 in the Study trilogy)
(Just finished it this morning! Review coming soon!)

and

Wideacre by Philippa Gregory (Book #1 in the Wideacre trilogy)

So, both my books actually arrived in the post this week! Ha! Imagine that!


What did you get in your mailbox this week?? 
I'd love to have a look!


4 comments:

  1. Magic Study!!!! It's fantastic, if you love Yelena you'll love the book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOOoooh, haven't heard of either of these, thanks for sharing! I clearly need to read more fantasy :) Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Mailbox. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are only going to get two, a Snyder book is not a bad way to go. Hope you love both of your books!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...