Monday, 11 April 2011

In My Mailbox (4)



In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I know this is a little late, but there was some sort-of problem with the internet yesterday and it just would not connect. Very frustrating. I even had to check the router settings! Anyway, it just came back - just like that - sometime this afternoon.

Obviously, as I am doing this IMM post, some of the books I have been waiting for have FINALLY arrived!!
So...

InMyMailbox4_April2011

ta-dah!!

Finally, after exactly a month since I ordered them, I got a phone call from my local bookshop, saying that my books had arrived!!!
So, from there I got 

It is quite fortunate that I did not post my IMM yesterday, as I got a very pleasant surprise when I opened my front door! Sitting there were two (Yes, TWO!!) parcels pour moi!!!

One of them (from the Book Depository) contained Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder.

The other contained Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse, which I won from a giveaway, hosted by Sammee from I Want To Read That! I was so glad to see the book finally arrived, as I was beginning to worry that it got lost on the post. (Yes, it has happened before, which is why I was worried)

I have to admit that it makes me so happy when I see parcels which are addressed to me! Most of them are addressed to my Mum (meh...).

--- Just to add something here (irrelevant to IMM): I started reading The Hunger Games yesterday and I also finished it yesterday! I just want to say, Wow! I could not put it down! Thanks to all those great bloggers out there who convinced me to read it! I promise I will get the review up soon! ---

So, that's what I got in my mailbox (or postbox - though technically the postie just leaves them on the front doorstep).

What did you get in your mailbox this week?? 
Please leave a comment with a link to your post this week so I can check it out!




1 comment:

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...