Sunday, 3 April 2011

In My Mailbox (3)



In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I did not get any books last week (hence the absence of an IMM post), but this week one of my books arrived (finally!!!) and, as I had to go to the bookshop to get it, I ended up buying another one, as well.
All links will take you to Amazon.co.uk.

InMyMailbox3_Part1

So, obviously, I got the first book in The Hunger Games trilogy!! At last, I can start reading it! Let's see if it really is as good as it is said to be.
While I was getting that book, I looked around the bookshop and my eye caught this relatively big book that said ''The Complete Illustrated Works of The Brothers Grimm''. I turned the book over and the price was 7.90 euros!!!! (or 11.20 USD or 6.90 GBP). That is a bargain for Greece! Honestly! I was quite excited, because I have only heard of a few of the tales and they're over 200 in that book! I am looking forward to reading them!

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Complete Illustrated Works of the Brothers Grimm

This week, I got another book, which I won from a giveaway! The giveaway was hosted by Tara of Fiction Folio and it was part of Savita Kalhan's blog tour, to promote her book 'The Long Weekend'.

The Long Weekend by Savita Kalhan

InMyMailbox3_Part2

This is also the FIRST book I have ever got that has been signed by an author!!! I was sooooo happy when I saw it!! I even took a photo of it! Thank you, Ms Kalhan!

InMyMailbox3_Part3

Last, but not least, I got a surprise when I opened the door and saw a 'parcel/letter' addressed to me. I was only expecting the book, so when another package showed up, I was very surprised! It turned out to be from Becky of The Bookette and it was a whole envelope full of postcards, bookmarks and posters! I was quite happy about that! Especially my Harry Potter bookmarks! Now, I'm only missing the Half-Blood Prince one, but never mind!

InMyMailbox3_Part4InMyMailbox3_Part5

InMyMailbox3_Part6

This is all from me this week! I have ordered some other books, so hopefully they will arrive in time for another IMM next week!!

What did you get in your mailbox/postbox or just bought from the bookstore this week???




3 comments:

  1. I really hope you enjoy the Hunger Games! One of my all time favorite series!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there's a lot of hype around it, but it's only because it's worth it. I'm sure after you read The Hunger Games you'll understand and see that they are just as good as everyone says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great couple of novels this week and you got a lot of swag! I loved The Hunger Games. Hope you do too! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...