Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-thon Updates - 1

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Time for update #1!
Yesterday was not a good day for me reading-wise, as I didn't have much free time, but I more than made up for it today! :) Though I'm not on book #4 or #5 yet, as so many seem to be!

So, up until right now I have read
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr (162 pages - I had already started it before the readathon began)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (304 pages - Nearly finished!)

Total number of pages: 466 (!!!!)

Next up (after I finish Paranormalcy):
Love Story by Jennifer Echols



Phanee
xx

1 comment:

  1. Your on about the same pace as me with the read a thon. =] Also awesome blog btw, it has a great name. =]

    http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...