Sunday, 17 July 2011

In My Mailbox (13)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

This video is huuuuge... So, I completely understand if you don't want to watch it. Which is why I will list all the books undeneath, too! And I got a new IMM image!!! Well, it's an owl post one, but still....!

Here ya go!






Books I Bought:
The Last Dickens by Matthew Pearl
Sister by Rosamunde Lupton
Hothouse Flower by Lucinda Riley
My Sister Lives On The Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
The Forest of Hands & Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
For Esme - With Love and Squalor by J. D. Salinger
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Grace Williams Says It Loud by Emma Henderson
The Declaration by Gemma Malley
Miss Peregrine Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs

Books I won:
The Swimmer by Roma Tearne
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz

Other bits and bobs:
Solstice Trading Cards



What did you get in your mailbox this week??
(Thanks for watching!!!)

9 comments:

  1. Best IMM logo, ever!!!

    My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece is so so good!! I am slightly bias though as it was the first book I ever won/first ARC :P Still, it is genuinely brilliant.

    Your original copy of Wicked Lovely was beautiful but it is nice to have the full collection with one theme of covers, I guess.

    Love, love, love the Declaration! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :)

    I almost bought Grace Williams the other week. It sounds really good.

    Congrats on all your wins!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thats a lot of books you have.
    I would love to read Spellbound!

    Have fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- so many great books this week. Forest Of Hands And Teeth is really good (I'm reading the sequel at the moment), and so is Paranormalcy (so cute!). Congratulations on your wins- Spellbound sounds like such a good book.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paranormalcy and Uglies are both awesome books! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kate: You might be only slightly biased, but a) you're entitled to and b) it's probably worth it! :) And yes, I know you prefer that weird orange and green cover, but, honestly, the only thing I like about it is the font they've used for the title!

    @Hannah Mariska: Thanks! :)

    @Sally: Forest of Hands & Teeth sounds great which is why I decided to get it after some thought! I've already read Paranormalcy and it really is soooo cute!

    @Renu: I know!!! I loved both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Scott Westerfeld's books! Nice mailbox this week and I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great haul. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour. Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing mailbox! Spellbound looks great and Paranormalcy is amazing!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mailbox this week. I loved Spellbound, I thought it was an awesome book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...