Sunday, 10 July 2011

I'm back!!! Well, almost...

Hi everyone!!

As you may have noticed, I have been a little absent this whole week, but I have been on a short trip to Athens! Actually, I'm still here, but I will be leaving tomorrow evening, so I haven't really got much time left...

But I do have to go back home, as it's my graduation day on Friday!!! After 4 years of studying, I will finally be an actual biologist!!! With a degree! I've got my dress, but still have to find a pair of shoes...... It's not going to be easy...

On a different note, I have decided to participate in a read-a-thon, for the first time ever!


Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I will be taking part in this 3 day read-a-thon where I will be reading ..... well, I don't know what I will be reading, to be honest!
I do have some books that I would like to try and read and those are:

  • Ink Exchange  by Melissa Marr (which I am reading right now)
  • Love Story by Jennifer Echols (an eGalley which I am pretty sure runs out very soon)
  • Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel (which I have only read 200 pages of and I really want to finish!)
I'll think of a few more when I get back home and I have them all in front of me, so that I can choose properly!

And this week, I will try and get a few reviews up, as I have fallen too far behind on my reviewing.... At last count I had about 6 reviews to write, if I'm not mistaken.... :/

Good luck to everyone else participating in the readathon! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your degree and good luck on the read-a-thon! I am a super shoe expert, so let me know if you need any advise on that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...