Sunday, 6 March 2011

Special thanks!

I would like to dedicate this post to Becky from The Bookette for putting together such a great challenge! (See this post about the British Books Challenge 2011)

She has managed to get together a wonderful prize pack for every month of the challenge, consisting of some very interesting books (the first three prize packs have been so great, that I am sure they're going to end up being even better as time goes by!)

Thanks again Becky!
(And - of course - Bloomsbury, for putting the prize pack together!)

I am looking forward to reading and reviewing all of the books!!

Phanee
xx



P.S.: I would also like to thank Irena from This Miss Loves To Read for letting me know that there is actually a film based on Jane Austen's book ''Northanger Abbey''. I will definitely try and find it, so I can watch it! Thanks Irena!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...