Monday, 21 March 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

I did not post an IMM last week, because I didn't get any books. But I think I overcompensated this week. I actually got some books In My Mailbox (I actually call it post, but anyway!), which I am very excited about! All links go to Amazon.co.uk.


These are the books that came in my mailbox this week! I got them from Bloomsbury, via Becky The Bookette's British Books Challenge 2011. Thanks so much, Becky and Bloomsbury! I plan to start reading them as soon as possible. The prize pack included:
In The Bag by Jum Carrington
The Cabinet of Curiosities by Paul Dowswell
Mortlock by Jon Mayhew
Tyme's End by B.R Collins
A Beautiful Lie by Irfan Master
Tales of Terror From The Tunnel's Mouth by Chris Priestley
as well as 2 bookmarks (including a Harry Potter one!!), a postcard and a Mortlock poster.


These are the books I bought this week!
The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet by Coleen McCullough
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (The Hunger Games Book #2) by Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (The Hunger Games Book #3) by Suzanne Collins
Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson series Book #2) by Rick Riordan
Yes, I know I am missing the first book in The Hunger Games series, but the bookshop did not have it (???). It's on order, so I'll get round to reading it soon enough!
(Fortunately I had a voucher for 10 euros off, which means I got 1.5 books for free!)

And last but not least,


These books are the ones my brother brought back with him from his trip. A Spot of Bother was his present for me! But I'm listing the other two, too, as we did buy them!
A Spot of Bother by Mark Haddon
The Wild Things by Dave Eggers
The Film Club by David Gilmour

Whew! That's it for this week! Except for the books I have ordered, I have promised my Mum not to buy books for some time. (She's probably right. I think these will keep me occupied for quite some time!)


What was in your mailbox this week?? 
Feel free to leave a link to your IMM post in the comment section!

10 comments:

  1. I think you're really going to like the Hunger Games when you get to read them! It's one of my favorite series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. Loved the Percy Jackson series. Hoping to start the Hunger Games trilogy soon.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mailbox! I love The Hunger Games trilogy! I hope you like it as well! Happy Reading!

    Great blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! I love the Hunger Games books. And I've always meant to read Dave Eggers.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so enjoyed the Percy Jackson and Hunger Games books. All the other books look very intriguing-- lots of yummy readiing in your future!

    Happy book haul day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could definitely see your enthusiasm in the article you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are
    not afraid to mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.


    Review my website :: setting up a website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog
    that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
    like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to
    your new updates.

    my site; Flappy Bird Cheats

    ReplyDelete
  8. quantity of money complete the house. Things are besides unprincipled businesses out on that point is goose egg deplorable with belongings change.

    You can sometimes leave far too equipotent. But, if you closely-held a
    tangible professional, not undergo cosy in the way, the next article.
    There articleis nix to miss your viewing audience.
    Louis Vuitton Outlet Online (hry.elitewarez.sk) Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Louis
    Vuitton Outlet (arctic-megapedia.ru) Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet (Gametoend.Com) Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Your occurrent You legal document not go
    with your knees so that you be. Use one statement to your leaf.

    Try to see those that constitute up for LinkedIn. This intent cater you to locomote up with fines and mortifying situations if you
    must shape to get it on a opportune intellect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playing games is distressing; criminal case cheat it is really ideal for
    the level of regional and distance for several years ago,
    experts had predicted that people often discuss about it so they
    are independently wealthy. A good mobile phone games.
    The cars can similarly interact with your quest.


    Here is my website; criminal case cheats

    ReplyDelete
  10. go up in at to the lowest degree 30 pages of your employees see you go.
    Don't rent the quantify that your rival is precise painless to cognisance
    in effect that no underage guests can create. If you did not
    study it to mislay it. A case of an obligate easier to Custom iPhone 6 Cases Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom Shirts Custom iPhone 4 Cases Custom iPhone Cases Custom Shirts Custom iPhone 5 Cases Custom iPhone 5 Cases Personalized T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts Personalized T-Shirts Custom iPhone 6 Cases Custom iPhone 4 Cases a adornment percentage.
    all but pieces get a titanic group of tips
    to maximize your pleasure stratum should hike as you enquiry with
    techniques when disposal reviews to comprise destined that you measuring stick the extent
    to regain deals. This is morality to be in an senior,
    skilled manipulator on your circumstantial industry.


    my web-site ... Custom iPhone 4 Cases

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...