Sunday, 6 March 2011

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. This is my first ever In My Mailbox post! I don't think I will be posting a new one every week, just whenever I get some new books!

So here goes!

I wasn't supposed to get any new books yesterday... But it always happens when I go out shopping. Somehow I end up at the bookshop and buy more books. As it happened again yesterday... Which I really should have expected...

Okay, so strictly speaking, it is not my mailbox, but they are new, so there!


I know that Extras is the fourth book in the Uglies series, but I saw it and bought it, while at the same time ordering the second and third books in the series (Pretties and Specials). I'm bad, I know...

As for the others, I thought I'd finally buy the Vampire Diaries (I've been meaning to for quite some time!), whereas Beautiful Creatures was just an impulse buy! Lets see how they'll turn out to be!


So what's in your mailbox this week??

4 comments:

  1. I had mixed feelings about BEAUTIFUL CREATURES, but I read the second book in the series BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS, not long ago and found it a bit more entertaining.

    As for the new UGLIES series covers, I had no idea they were being re-designed! I've only read the first two :)

    Check out my Birthday Edition of In My Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab reads! New follower too. I loved Beautiful Creatures.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Beautiful Creatures wasn't for me. I think people either really like it or not. I loved Extras though. It was my favorite of all the Uglies books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved Beautiful Creatures. Welcome to In My Mailbox! :)

    ♥ Arena
    aka The Nerd's Wife

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...