Sunday, 28 August 2011

In My Mailbox (16)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

The rest of the books I got from England arrived! Oh, and sorry for the semi-cut-off head!


Books I bought
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
Naked Lunch by William Burroughs
Seizure by Erica Wagner

Books from swaps
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant

Books I won
Among Others by Jo Walton (from Judith of Leeswammes' Blog)

Books for review
String Bridge by Jessica Bell (a huge thank you to the author!)


So, what did you get in your mailbox/postbox this week?? 

6 comments:

  1. You got some good books. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I love Libba Bray's Great and Terrible Beauty series.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of these, but I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading :)

    Stop by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice set of books this week. A Great and Terrible Beauty was a really good book.
    Happy reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...