Monday, 22 August 2011

In My Mailbox (15)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

Only just got back from my holidays in the UK and - of course - bought lots of books, even though I had kind-of promised my mum I wouldn't get too many. But there were so many great offers, I couldn't just ignore them...

Anyway, here goes:





Books I bought

Books I 'stole' from my Grandma

Books I won

Other books mentioned

Bloggers mentioned
Kate from That Book Blog
Hannah from Once Upon A Time

Good God, this post took ages to write! Thanks for watching!

So, what did you get in your mailbox/postbox this week?? 

7 comments:

  1. I think you should just accept the fact that you ruined my ban (seriously, wait until you see next Sunday). I can't take the blame so you'll have too :D

    Take the stickers off!!! How have you not done that already? I'm so OCD about it.

    Dawn French is awesome! I feel a bit uneasy about reading her books though for some reason - let me know if I'm wrong to think like that because I haven't read any reviews.

    Not to spoil the surprise for next Sunday, but we both got the same book since our last vlogs :P

    I love the Norwegian Wood cover :D

    Aha! I thought you weren't going to get Blood Magic?

    Congrats on your win :)

    This is too long of a comment, I may as well have written a whole blog post :P Have a good birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! Quite a varied selection of books (I like seeing that!)
    If you get a chance, please visit my IMM @ maestra-amanda.blogspot.com

    ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved One Day! I have yet to see the movie, but I'm hoping it manages to live up to my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read One Day and Blood Magic. Enjoy!

    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was trying to stay away from Mailboxes this week but i'm not gonna say no to yours :)
    I had a problem with the sound but i managed to hear :p

    Nice books! I haven't read any of them so i will be waiting for your reviews. Hope you had fun at ur vacations too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of books here and so many of them =)
    Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson is great! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...