Thursday, 25 August 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon - Day #3


Here is the update for Day #3! I didn't do one yesterday, because I didn't manage to read as much as I would have liked to...

Anyway, today I decided to record a short video to update my progress, but then I completely forgot to mention the titles of the two ebooks I've read, which makes the video slightly pointless... :/


So, the books I have read since my last update are:

Fake Me A Match by Lauren Barnholdt - 284 pages
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - 248 pages

Bringing my grand total up to: 1024 pages


Just over a thousand pages in 3 days! Not bad!

4 comments:

  1. Trust you to miss out the crucial information :P You're working your way through the Historian pretty quickly though, so good going :)

    Those article's you have to read are ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing really good so far. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1000 pages in 3 days is great! The Historian is a heavy read (no pun intended), so congrats for tackling that one in the readathon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...