Friday, 26 August 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon - Day #5


Here is the update for Day #5! Again, I didn't do one yesterday, because I only read about 150 pages, so I thought I might as well skip the update.

But today, I have exciting news!!!
What you were all expecting (I am sure!)...

I finished The Historian!! Finally!!!

So, since my last update, I have read

The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - 319 pages


Not very impressive, but I have been reading my conference articles, so I haven't had much free time.


So, the grand total right now is 1343 pages!

Ah, well. I'm going to go start Spellbound now! (I would have started with Divergent, but I can't face another big book right now.)

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Even if you don't do Divergent in this read-a-thon, please PLEASE read it soon! It is such a good book!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...