Tuesday, 30 August 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon - Wrap-up Post


And - rather late - I remembered I must do this wrap up post for the Bout of Books read-a-thon! But, hey, I'm allowed! It's mah birthday!!

Anyways, just throwing that out there!

So, in total I managed to finish 4 books:

Fury by Elizabeth Miles
Fake Me A Match by Lauren Barnholdt
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz

and I managed to read a few pages of Divergent by Veronica Roth!

So, up until the time I finished reading The Historian I had a total of 1343 pages!
On top of that, Spellbound is another 324 pages and I managed to read 90 pages of Divergent, which brings the final total up to

1757 pages!!!!

Oh wow! I did not expect to do so well!!! I hope everyone else had a successful read-a-thon!

Thanks again to Amanda from On A Book Bender for hosting the readathon! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that is a TON of reading! Congrats, that's fantastic! I'm a little envious of your focus and dedication, lol. I was so distracted.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...