Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Bout of Books Read-a-thon - Day #1



Here is the update for Day #1! Which I believe has not gone too badly!
Seeing as I have already FINISHED one book! (Granted, I only finished it a few minutes ago, but anyway!).

Yep!

So, today, I managed to read:

Fury by Elizabeth Miles  -  346 pages
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova  -  146 pages

Bringing my total up to 492 pages!

Not bad for the 1st day! I don't think I'll do as well tomorrow (as I have quite a few things to do), but my first day more than makes up for it!

Going to read some more now!

Auf Wiedersehen! 

1 comment:

  1. See, now I think you might actually manage 7 :P Good going so far :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...