Thursday, 13 October 2011

The Time Will Come (6)



The Time Will Come is a great meme hosted by Jodie over at Books For Company. The point of this meme is to list a book that has been sitting on our bookshelves unread for too long and we have been meaning to get round to for ages!

This week's pick is:

The ABC Murders by Agatha Christie

Alice Ascher from Andover is the first victim. Next to her corpse is a spellbinding clue. It seems that a killer is knocking off his victims one-by-one, A through Z. Alphabetically speaking, Hercule Poirot fears that it's a matter of one down, twenty-five to go.









This book I remember seeing in my local bookshop a couple of years ago and really wanting to read it. When it got round to Christmas, my Mum had actually remembered that I'd said I wanted it and had bought it for me. (Cue quite a bit of excitement!) But, I am ashamed to say, I still haven't got round to reading it. This is baaaaad.... I've never read anything by Agatha Christie and I would really love to; I just don't know what's keeping me from reading this one.

3 comments:

  1. I've read one of her books, and it was really good! Hope you get to read it soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one before.
    Sounds really unique and different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this before - although, I have of course heard of it's author - but it sounds like a really good, gripping read :D You need to make time for this before THIS Christmas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...