Sunday, 16 October 2011

In My Mailbox (18)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

I've only got two actual books to show you this week, but I got a couple from Netgalley, too!


From swaps:
I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
I've actually had this one for quite some time and it should have been in my previous IMM post, but I kind-of forgot about it....
Wake by Lisa McMann
I don't know why, but I expected this one to be a little bigger than it actually is! I do like the sound of the story, so I'm looking forward to reading this one soon!



From Netgalley:
The Hangman In The Mirror by Kate Cayley
I've already read this one and it was okay, just not as good as I expected it to be. And apparently, the main story backdrop is true!
The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima
I've been seeing her books around quite a bit as of late and I came really close to buying one when I was in England during the summer holidays, so when I saw this one offered on Netgalley (without needing to be approved), I decided to try it out!


What did you get in your mailbox/postbox this week?? 
Feel free to leave me a link to your mailbox posts and I will definitely check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Is Wake the book about the girl who goes into people's dreams ? I have never seen that cover before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i saw The hangman and The Mirror on netgalley. Will be interesting to see your review :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set! I picked up Warrier Heir too. I can't wait to read it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...