Thursday, 13 October 2011

The Almost Book Ban - Round 3



The Almost Book Ban is a ban with a difference. For each round, you set yourself a certain number of books to read and if you manage to reach your goal, you are then allowed to get a new book. So, basically, that one book that you are allowed to buy works as an incentive to get rid of more books on your pile of to-be-read books.

The credit for The Almost Book Ban goes to one of my best blogging friends, Katie from That Book Blog. I'm just using the idea and tweaking it a little to suit me.

For the 3rd round, I will be reading:


Forever by Maggie Stiefvater
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
One Seriously Messed-Up Week In The Otherwise Mundane And Uneventful Life Of Jack Samsonite by Tom Clempson
Face by Benjamin Zephaniah
A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French
I heart New York by Lindsey Kelk
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman

Also mentioned: Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby

(Special mention: Kate from That Book Blog)

Let me know if you have read any of these books and what you think of them!

1 comment:

  1. You know me so well :D I'm very happy to hear that you're giving it another go :p (p.s. your brother has excellent taste)

    Dawn French is awesome! (Also, it's pronounced com-eeeee-de-an, the last way you said it)

    I've heard good things about Face :)

    Great bunch of books this time around :) Also, very snazzy editing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...