Sunday, 25 September 2011

In My Mailbox (17)


Hello everyone! In My Mailbox is a meme that is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, so we get the chance to share our new books for the week (bought, borrowed or won) with all the lovely bloggers out there!

No video this week, but then again, I haven't really been posting for some time... I do have a rather valid excuse, though! I was in Italy!!!!! (And I had an AMAZING time!)

And I am pretty sure I haven't done an IMM post in nearly a month. That's good, though, right?? As I am supposed to be on a book buying ban? But what's more, I didn't buy a single one of the books in this IMM post, either!! (I am so proud of myself! - And my Mum's happy, too!)

So:


Books I was given as a present 
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown
Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen

Books from swaps
Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

Books I won
The Predicteds by Christine Seifert


So, what did you get in your mailbox/postbox this week?? 
(Please leave a comment!)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh Predicteds looks so good!!! And I really still need to read Water for Elephants. Great mailbox! I hope you enjoy it all :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predicteds looks so interesting! I need to find a copy of that one for sure. And Between Shades of Grey was one of those books for me that I just couldn't even begin to review. It was gorgeous.

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out! Happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica's guide to dating is funny as hell. it's all in the letters.. Hopy you'll like it! Great haul and well done on the book ban! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books you got there. Angelfire is good. Reminded me of Supernatural and Bleach XD
    Is there a site do you swap books or what?

    Splash Of Our Worlds Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books, I'm in love with that Water for Elephants cover :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    PS - Come and check out my IMM if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books and you were so lucky to win The Predicteds!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...