Friday, 23 December 2011

Songs of the Season Music Hop




Songs of the Season
Event production by Random Magic Tour 
Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Dec. 10-25, 2011

Welcome to the Songs of the Season music hop! You're invited to join us every day from December 10-25, to enjoy a virtual round of caroling.

You can visit a different blog each day to find another wonderful music selection, handpicked by a great host. You can find the schedule here!


Here's my selection for the event!






Title: Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
Artist: Frank Sinatra
Available at: Amazon 


This one is one of my absolute favourites for Christmas! I'm not sure if anyone else has posted about it during this event, but even if they have, then you should definitely listen to it again (if you happened to see it one someone else's blog, too)! This song always puts a smile on my face! Probably because of the lyrics to be honest! The thing is that I live in a part of Greece where is doesn't really snow.... Honestly, I have only seen real, live snow three or four times in my whole life (and I am 22). So, always, when Christmas is just round the corner, I end up wishing that we could have some snow. It doesn't happen, but I can still keep on wishing, can't I???
(Fortunately, now that I have a car, I can go up into the mountains and get my fill of snow!! YAAAAAAY!)


Oooooooh, the weather outside is frightful and the fire is soooo delightful!!!! (That's me singing to myself!)


Thank you for stopping by and many many thanks to Sacha Soren for inviting me to be a part of this event!

Event production by Random Magic Tour 
Find Random MagicPrint  | Kindle
Explore Random MagicYouTube  | Tumblr  | Twitter


You can follow the linky to see all the other amazing christmassy songs everyone else has picked!







Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Frank Sinatra does ALL Christmas songs perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! You really make my day when you leave me one! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...